The Intern will assist the investment team engaged in the evaluation of debt and equity investment opportunities, and managing portfolio investments in Bangladesh.
- Support the investment team in conducting detailed due diligence including review of operating, financial, industry and market information
- Conduct financial and valuation analyses
- Support the investment team in preparing investment proposal for review by the Investment Committee
- Management of logistical processes related to transaction execution
- Outstanding analytical skills with strong background in quantitative analysis and problem solving
- Keen business understanding and judgment; ability to grasp business concepts and apply to the practical context
- Entrepreneurial nature; desire to take on responsibility and initiative
- Rigorous work ethic; capacity to both execute well on delegated tasks and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bangla; ability to articulate ideas and present analyses to senior colleagues succinctly and with confidence
- Academic background: Bachelors in Business Administration with Major in Finance only.
- Interested candidates should submit the completed application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Applying for Internship” as the subject of the email. The application must include the following:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) of candidate